July 5, 2008

Jarvis Family Reunion

Well, my D3 finally got here and I got my first chance to use it on the 4th of July, at a family reunion / 70th Birthday Party. We don't have too large of a family, only about 20 or so people there, but it was one hell of a great time, and I unfortunately don't have a good picture of everyone, so apologies to those that are not up here. The D3 is an amazing piece of equipment that I have barely scratched the surface of its potential. I can't wait until I get better with it and am able to use it to its fullest. Until then though, I think I can settle for pictures with better quality, contrast, sharpness, and saturation than anything I ever shot with my D1. As well as a host of other things, but you get the idea. I think I am going to enjoy this thing.

*NOTE* To all family members, if you wish to see a picture bigger, all you have to do is click on it. Also, you have to have an account to leave a comment, so if there is anything you would like to tell me, just send me an e-mail at Tcsuth@fuse.net. 











The Jumper Cable Incident












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg

i want one
better not tell pete souza