July 19, 2008

Playing With D3

Well, recently I have been trying to learn exactly how to use the D3. It has about 1000 more features and things than my old camera and I am just trying to familiarize myself with them. Most of the time I have just been taking pictures of friends and such, mainly because they are there and I need to figure out all the fun little things about this camera. Hopefully once I get used to this thing I will actually do some worthwhile assignments. Well, in these pictures are all friends of mine, except for the concert shot. I took that at this festival our community has every year, and this year Kansas played. It was a great place to people watch, and was totally worth it. There were fleets of rednecks, they filled 2 or 3 football fields. It was funny. The street shot is nothing special, I just like it because the exposure was 25 seconds sitting on top of my truck. I like this D3. 














No comments: