October 6, 2009

Horrible Pictures, Great Times


I know these are not the best pictures for a lot of reasons, but I love 'em anyway. Got to celebrate my birthday a couple weeks early this weekend with the grandparents, and got to hang out with some friends from back home. They are all great to be around, and I cherish the time I get with them. Wish it could be more often, so I think I will visit them on a bit more regular basis. Hope you had as great of a weekend as I did. Hopefully I will get into the habit of shooting again, I don't want to fall into the junior year slump so common at OU. O, and that is my new airsoft gun, not a real gun. Maybe next year. . .

Blog work is nearly done. I am stuck at one point though, I can't figure out how to change the font on the links on the sidebar. I hate that font, and want to change it. If you happen to know how and help me fix it, I will makes you a nice print of any of my pictars. Hooray for rewards!

Take it easy

No comments: