July 16, 2009

North Berwick






Got two landscape shots for you Grandma, hope you like them!

Well, today was yet another intense and great day. I had some fantastic fish and chips, climbed the Law of North Berwick, which is just a huge ass hill. It only took me about 15 or 20 minutes, but it was hard. And the view was great (last picture). After that I took it easy for a while since I was absolutely beat. Met a few kids playing on the beach with rocks, and climbing around on some big boulders.

All in all, it was a pretty slow day, and I needed it. Didn't really bust my ass too hard today, and the breather was much needed. Tomorrow however, we are going on an adventure to an undisclosed location, and I am a bit scared. But now I have learned how to approach people in Scotland, and have gotten a pretty decent feel for the place. So hopefully with that knowledge I will be able to get some really great shots and start to get some good frames.

Take it easy

No comments: