April 29, 2009

Society for Creative Anachronism





Well, its been a while since I posted, and I apologize for that. Started up on a new project. It is about the Society for Creative Anachronism. The society is a world wide organization that is dedicated to the research, study, and recreation of the medieval times. Think of it as full time, unscripted renaissance festival, since most have been to a renaissance festival and not to an SCA event. They are a group of really kind, great people and I have enjoyed my time that I have spent with them. Did not get to shoot nearly as much as I would have liked to, but I did talk to a lot of people, and started to get a better grasp on the group as a whole. Can't wait to get to hang out with them and shoot again. The first one is Lamorak, he paints to pay the bills, and he was painting Tony's in Athens. The rest were taken at Blackstone Raid, an SCA event over the weekend.

Take it easy

No comments: