September 24, 2008

Skyline Story









Well, this is my first take on my story in 391. I hate blogger, I always manage to get my pictures out of order and can't figure out how to get them in the right order, and the thumbnails always look like shit. O well, what are you going to do. Anyway, this is a story about a family that races late model cars down at Skyline, which is a racetrack about 20 minutes from OU. They are awesome, unfortunately the light was not so great. And unfortunate still is that the night I went with him, the driver got spun out, and cracked the oil pan. So he had to pack up early and head home to fix his car for the next day. I am going to follow up with them some time soon. Hopefully I can get some way to make this story line up together and what not, but until then...

No comments: